POWER OF THE "EXIT" SIGN

Knowing that something is temporary makes us tolerate it way more than something that is there to stay. 

For example, when I visit my mum I only do it for a few days while both she and I can spend time together and close our eyes to each other's "unbearable flaws". But if I had to be with her for longer, we would have to address all the issues we have and confront each other. So the feeling of an "escape-date" puts everyone at ease.

It is one week since my twin flame made a decision about a job and started preparing his way to freedom.  Before there was so much weighing heavily on his shoulders in the job, so much confronting to do and no real "escape-date". But now even though it is still a year away, the "exit" sign shining at the end of that year is inspiring him to move in his own direction, to do what he wanted to do for so long. And I can see the happy giggle in his eyes and his smile I love so much.




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment