GETTING COSY

I got two mugs: for my twin flame and for me :)

A nice note from him suddenly made me feel sad. He is away seeing and experiencing so much right now that he probably wants to share with me. But he has to be there without me and in an anticipation of his own personal storm.

I'm working hard on our new place. Instead of arranging the living room or the kitchen, I started from the tiny room. I made it pretty and free hoping it’ll be his space. Of course, I'm not renovating the place, so it will remain simple and touched by time, but I'm giving it my care.

I'm in bed early. Getting tired faster these days, but also not much reason to stay up late. I made our bedroom very very cosy.


Love is such a mysterious phenomenon. How do we know when we find it? Anyway, there must be something in the way my heart twirls at a thought of him that makes it known.



Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment