LIFE CAN CHANGE OVERNIGHT



It has been some time since my last note. A lot has happened. Maybe I will eventually do a recap of the blissful time my twin flame spent together during them. But now I have to write about what is really important for me.

A month ago my twin flame went to his doctor in Mexico and got the diagnosis that makes everyone knock on wood and put on a funeral-like face. He was diagnosed with the first stage of cancer...

From the beginning that we met and got together, I felt that there was something in him that can be very dangerous. It is hard to explain, it was just a feeling. So when he told me this over the phone, calling from Mexico to Russia, as we were both travelling to see our families - I was not taken off guard.

His doctor leads an alternative medicine centre, which means that instead of biopsy, chemo or radiotherapy he is starving cancer: no animal protein, no sugar, no nuts. Simply put, we are excluding anything that the bad cells like to eat.

That is on the physical side. The emotional side is way more complex and it has too many different elements to process. So I'm hoping that sharing that with you here can help me.




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment