LET'S BE NICE AND KEEP THE FACE

I woke up and did the meditation. It was too early to get up so I fell back to sleep.

I went to the lawyer today together with my future ex-husband. We had a lunch before and a tea after to discuss it. As for the outcome of the meeting - it should be all fine. What upset me is the nothingness of the feeling I have around him. I mean when I’m standing next to him, I just don’t feel anything. It’s so strange after spending five years with somebody to just be so calm and neutral.

My twin flame just called. I was so happy to hear him it hurt :)


And now I know what made me sad about losing access to meditations which accidentally happened to me when I planned to re-share it: I don’t need to have a constant connection with him because I know that would be very difficult for him, but I think I was connecting to my twin flame and the same space of mind and heart through meditations. And it was sad it disappeared.

I think it is wonderful that he can still be together with his wife nicely. They’ve been each other’s companions for a long time, so they know how to travel together. I recognize it from my time in Tenerife: niceness is a very good neutral word to describe the high-level exchange of pleasantries.



Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment