ANOTHER MARRIAGE FALLS APART

There are some things that I brought yesterday that maybe should have been left behind. For example the sexy clothes I already used with my future ex-husband.

I can keep it or I can let it go. To me, it doesn't matter. It's just a thing. And I try to remove the sentimental or other meaning of them. Also I never really liked it - what I have does not reflect my sexual alter ego. As for kinky stuff, I got it because it made me feel sexy, and I used it once or twice during the last four years. I can throw all of it away and get something brand new, something my twin flame and I will both like. I think I would also prefer it.

Today is the start of a Pride week. I'm going to go join the festive feel.




I think the real party will start in the evening, but I’m already home. Judging by the uplifted crowd in the park it is going to get wild later. But I really enjoyed my snippet of fun there :)

*** 
My twin flame told his wife today that he wants to split. I know I shouldn’t be but I’m happy.





Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment