JUST REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT ME

I listen to music much more than usual. Practically non-stop. I don’t need to choose it anymore, I just stream Russian radios. They have an acoustic channel - it’s now my favourite. You asked me what music I like. I like the music where you can actually hear it: the voice, the melody, the simple natural arrangement, the words. I like what you listen too, but I couldn’t have it as a background - it needs attention.


Divorcing is very painful for me - my future ex-husband is a very good person, it hurts me to hurt him, but I just don’t love him that way. I guess my life is a bit like Michelangelo's David - I just remove everything that is not me, even if they are good bits.

It must be difficult for my twin flame too. It’s his friend and they’ve been together for 14 years. Of course, it’s painful for both. I don’t worry or expect anything from him. I think that dark Monday when I lived in the complete absence of him in my life - when we tried to give one last chance to our marriages - helped me to realize how I feel about him. And I just take actions bravely according to that but independently from what he decides to do.




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment