FREEDOM - HERE I COME!

I have just signed the divorce agreement…




We walked to the station together. Before I got on my train, we didn't hug or even said anything supportive to each other. Maybe because he doesn't care anymore or maybe because he cares too much and it would be too hurtful for him. He did ask as the last question: what if we decide we don't want to divorce once we already signed it. That just made me feel that deep inside he is struggling to accept my choice and the new reality. 

And now I'm trying not to cry but it's just to difficult. I don't really know why I'm crying. It's just really really sad because this is it. This is the end of whatever it was before, of whatever love and care we had for each other. Although I have to be honest with myself: in reality, it was ended when I fell in love with someone else and said that we should run away together. And that happened several months ago, on Valentine's day.

There was a moment when I started signing my initials on the divorce papers, and instead of my maiden surname, I wrote his… I guess there is something inside that still lingered on to the fuzzy memories I used to have.


But once I got the initials right I was signing every page thinking “Freedom - here I come!”.




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment