THE NEW HOME

I woke up nicely, meditated, did my squats, had a shower in the dark with a door open. When I came out a black cat was having breakfast in the kitchen. I didn't pet him, we are all independent beings.




Then I had some grapes and went to the station. The way to work was very nice and easy, took me about 40 min. I had a coffee with Fred and found out more about the trip to Mars. Then I had lunch with guys. It's really fun and chill. 

I am very patiently waiting for my twin flame. I’m taking it easy and very slow, keeping the peace of mind. I focus on simple things I can do - creating my new home.

I had a really good time with my teammates today. They are very sweet. They all know that I'm divorcing and moving to Amsterdam but I'm keeping my new location completely entirety top secret. 

I'm back to the neighbourhood and about to have lunch outside. It's very hot today, another good reason to slow down.

I just had a chat with Eva, the girl who is renting it out and has lived in this apartment for ten years. She is now in Mexico, giving a chance to her new life and relationships. She is such a special creature. She brings out a very beautiful part of me.





Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment