DAY 26 OF TREATMENT

The good side is that the new healthy diet we are following is affecting the skin, the figure, and the mind in a wonderful way. The not-so-good side is that like any medicines the alternative ones also have side effects, and what's more, they are unique to each person (AKA unpredictable). 

At first, it was incredibly difficult for me to adjust. My twin flame has an excitable personality, he laughs a lot, he is a very quick thinker and probably one of the smartest people I know. Since he started taking the medicine, his brain is working differently: if before he could process five difficult thought streams at a time, now he has to focus on one and do it slowly or he gets a headache. Considering we are trying to run three different ventures at the same time - that came as an unpleasant surprise. And now almost four weeks in the treatment, I'm only starting to cope and adjust to it.

Laughing has changed as well. The life-and-death news he got, made him go deep into himself and it is way more difficult to make him laugh or even smile happily. Last week he finally reshuffled his priorities, began to prepare his "gracious" exit from a job he doesn't like, and started doing more of what he really wants to do - so I see the happy smile more often. But that new positive state of mind is still very fragile and I'm afraid to jinx it.

I know that it is impossible to understand what he is going through but I'm trying my best. I just wish there was a manual...



Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment