MAKING IT MY HOME

It’s a new day. New opportunities. It’s still 13 days until I can hug my twin flame. I keep myself busy and entertained so I’m not sitting around like a lovesick puppy. 

I got a new bed part - and I was like a little cloud floating in the sky. 

I like the new place. I often just sit by the balcony and watch other people. I start noticing routines and patterns. It’s very refreshing to see real people and their simple (in a sense - no luxuries) everyday lives. I’m used to seeing exceptionally well-dressed posh’os just drinking coffees and shopping all day long. I guess I didn’t realize how much that affected my picture of the world. My ambitions, drive and attitude. I guess I don’t need to explain more than that - you know what I mean already. 

I’ve been living without a workable kitchen these days, so I eat grapes in the morning, then have a lunch out and in the evening get some one-person AH dinner. But I have a person cleaning the kitchen as I’m writing it, so I hope from today I will start cooking. In Russia, we call it a “husband for an hour” - a strong man you hire to do home chores you cannot do yourself.

Yesterday I had a burger in Walter’s, and I went straight to the chef to ask him to make something nice for me. He really enjoyed it and he said he put love into making that burger for me. It was great. I was starving, because it was already 2 o’clock and I haven’t had anything yet but spent five hours cleaning. I know I can hire people, but some parts of the apartment I prefer to do myself (like the bedroom).




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment