THE HEART HAS MOVED ON

It's been three weeks since my twin flame and I are living together in our new home. I'm happy. We have some magical moments together that have bright visuals in my head. His lips are so soft and the kisses are both tender and passionate.

There are also things worrying me like the amount of fatty Italians meals and a growing fear of hurting one another by saying what we really think. But we spoke about it today and I think when I'm back from Russia in a week - we are going to introduce new exciting changes.

In the airport today, on the way to Saint-Petersburg which was meant to be a family trip with my ex-husband, his parents and my grandma, I ran into my ex on his way to Croatia. He seemed very happy to see me. I was glad to see him too but I didn't feel anything, he was just a person, perhaps a good friend, but not somebody I spent four years in love with… And it is very strange. But good. My heart has moved on.







Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment