WE ALL MAKE OUR CHOICES

I feel so lucky that the weather is good. It’s a real summer here in Amsterdam, The hot air, the sun, the buzz of the street outside make it so easy to let go of heavy “what-am-I-doing” thoughts. I don’t think about my future ex-husband at all. Only sometimes it crosses my mind that we had all these fun adventures together and now it’s gone and forgotten. But the trouble is it was forgotten before I left. 


He told me all his peers and superiors are personally congratulating him with closing three deals in a row because no one there has ever one that. And I admit he is very very good at what he does but it also required so much time and attention… that somebody else just got overlooked…

Part of me also believes that something great will come the way of all four of us: me and my twin flame, my future ex-husband and TF’s future ex-wife. Something good and exciting will happen.




Does the story of the Runaway Wife inspire you? 
Support me in helping more people in their run for inner freedom - DONATE TODAY



No comments:

Post a Comment